- Reminds me of Dermatologica
- Hoped I didn’t make a Mess
What’s it suppose to do?
- Cleanse your face without stripping your natural oils
- Helps with skin conditions like Eczema and Acne
- Cleans pores like no other
What’s in it?
So I really, really love this Korean skin cleanser. It really just works so well for my sensitive. My face was not this bright red balloon when I was done washing, it was soft and still really moist. It did not make my face feel stiff and uncomfortable like some cleansers can do. I have Rosacea on my face and it’s why I really need to watch what I use on it. Sometimes if the water is a tad too hot my face gets so irritated so just imagine if I actually use a harsh cleanser. Serment is definitely going to be my go to exfoliating face wash from now on. If you want to check it out or purchase the product you can do that HERE
What’s your favorite Exfoliator?